Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello Again!

I know. I have been postponing my posts in the blog. First I was away, helping my sister with her clothing making. I must say I'm proud of her; she is such a talented designer! And then, it was vacation. M (my sister) and I rested from the sewing and cutting fabrics and went to the beach. I forgot to mention she lives in Israel, in a city close to the beach and far from the conflicts.
We went to Eilat, on the Red Sea, did some snorkelling, got a tan ;-) and saw dolphins.We had a great time, inspite the suffocating heat.

It's winter here in Lima, a weird sunny winter, and I miss my sister....

I had the chance to meet a local artist who works with glass and makes amazing jewelry. You can find her work here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rachelcartglass

Oh, I forgot to mention that I finally reached the 500 fans on facebook!!! A giveaway must be done. I tried to do one in facebook, in my page but I don't know what happened!

Anyway, the giveaway is on but I have to figure how to do it wright. If you can help me, you're more than welcome!

I will try to post some pictures of my travel. Here are a couple, the first one is from Shfayim beach at the secind one from Eilat, at Dolphin Reef.


No comments:

Post a Comment