Saturday, December 14, 2013

Jewelry fair.

I planned to go with a dear friend of mine to the jewelry fair in the school I studied.
 She told me she couldn't go today but yesterday I was very excited about going, alone or with company it's always fun seeing jewelry.

I woke up today as if all my strength was sucked by who knows what. Or mabe because I couldn't sleep? I felt like I needed a huge pack of duracell batteries. I'm still feeling weak, but I don't know why! And that's annoying!!

Well, maybe later I'll go, but please, send a pack of batteries!

Changing the subject, it was a productive friday. I made five pairs of earrings that I'm posting on etsy.

Here are some pictures:

Pink and ruby quartz earrings.

Mistletoe earrings, agates.

Amethyst and mystic quartz , carved amethysts.

Aquamarine and sodalite.

Aquamarine and silver petit earrings.


I have to install my workshop because I miss the action, the burns, cuts, the stains....etc oh the Hammering! My favorite activity....I miss the soldering, the creation of new jewels and say "I did this!!" from sweat and tears, sometimes blood.

I wish you a good weekend! It's sunny here in Lima.
Vivi.

No comments:

Post a Comment