Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Working again.

Yes, my dear few followers and you guys who take a look at my blog from time to time....I am starting working again, slowly, when I feel inspired by my stones and metals. I saw the work of another fellow jewelry friend. She  was trying working with copper and brass sheets, here are some examples: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66933941/everything-that-comes-around and this, my favorite:

I did a more rustic one, hammered, just cut with scissors and used my round nose pliers and some brushing:




Very primitive I would say, but it was fun!
I also have to upload pictures of some earrings I finished and a necklace but I don't know what is the problem with artfire.com, there's always a problem loading the page...enfin...

In the latest news: I got my Water Weaver Goddess necklace from the talented Shay Stone, I'm wearing it since monday, still didn't take it off. Here she is:

You can find more of her beautiful work here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AllThatIAm

Oh! And I have a tower fan (it's hot, summer is here) and my lil' sista is here! I haven't seen her in months!
So far, it is a good week, let's hope the weekend will also be good and fun!

Au revoir!
Vivi.

2 comments:

  1. This necklace is simple, opulent, elaborate, sleek and more. And then there the color are nicely combined.
    pandora beads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! I love wearing it, it doesn't feel heavy at all. As I commented to Shay, I feel as it was made for me.
    Thank you ladyheart! I will take a look at the beads ;-)

    Vivi.

    ReplyDelete